The Shaw Commercials Group in Castlebar currently have a vacancy for a Business Graduate.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will play an important role in the business with specific responsibilities and duties. This is a busy work environment working to weekly and monthly deadlines.
The Shaw Commercials Group is in operation for over 20 years and is the main Renault Truck Dealer for the West / North West region. The service offering includes vehicle sales, testing, maintenance and fleet management.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Cash handling and lodgement preparation.
- Sales administration.
- General administration including filing.
- Assist in cash flow management and control.
- Assist in month end procedures including statement preparation and issue.
- Assist in posting monthly journals to Sage accounts.
- General accounts administration.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience of working with Sage accounts is an advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good organisation skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Flexibility in working hours, including at weekends.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Must be flexible to undertake varying business tasks that may be required from time to time.
- Good communication skills.
- Positive approach to work is essential with an ability to be self driven and highly motivated.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Full Clean Driving (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place