Shaw Commercials is seeking applications for the position of Sales Administrator. This is a full-time permanent position with the main Renault Trucks Dealer for the West of Ireland. Shaw Commercials is celebrating 25 years in business in 2022/23 and given the significant growth in our business, this full-time position offers the successful candidate a challenging and broad-based skills ask, while also providing an excellent career path in the motor industry.
Manage Stock Plan
· Managing the Renault stockplan portal.
· Review and allocate service charges.
· Manage chassis curtailments and maintain control sheets.
· Reconcile adopted vehicles each week to statement and curtailments previously deducted.
Vehicle Sale File
· Maintain a unique vehicle sale file for every new sale.
· Assemble all key documents from sales invoice to purchase invoice and assembling all associated costs.
· Maintain checklists supplied.
· Update and manage vehicle management software and provide regular reports.
Quotations and administration
· Assist the sales team with the preparation of quotations for vehicle / trailer orders.
· Assist the sales team in all steps of the sale process from quotation to invoicing.
· Assist with follow up calls regarding finance, product supply lines and stockplan management.
· Work closely with the accounts department, ensuring that the sales team are up to date with regard to the timing of receipts and payments on the sale and purchase of all vehicles.
Profit / Loss Controls
· Maintain detailed profit / loss recorded for each sale with associated washout for each linked trade-in.
· Ensure all costs across the business are captured and this information is consistent with software.
· Vehicle transportation / delivery costs are recorded.
· Prepare monthly summary report, quarterly report and six monthly reports.
· Maintain a control of monthly registrations – maintain workbook on a monthly basis.
· Update software scheduling with new registrations to alert for maintenance and testing of vehicles in the future. Work with the Planner in Shaw Commercials regarding future scheduling.
· Apply for extended warranty and / or R&M for all new vehicles where applicable. Also update software and Planner to alert the company 1 month before such warranty / R&M expires.
· Prepare and process all tenders.
· Monitor Gov E-tenders on-line and ensure all opportunities to tender are addressed in a timely fashion.
· Work closely with the sales team to ensure competitive pricing is achieved.
The successful candidate will have the following skills;
· Communication – The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator with an ability to manage communication across multiple channels of the sourcing and supply of vehicles.
· Organisation – You will be a very organised person, with the capacity to access information quickly and efficiently through the operation of a highly organised system.
· Flexible – You will be flexible in carrying out the role, with an ability to work alongside a team of sales representatives and meeting their requirements in a timely fashion.
· Planning – You will be a good planner, ensuring that daily / weekly and monthly deadlines are met through strong planning skills. You will be able to prioritise your workload appropriately to ensure that the most important tasks are completed first.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €27,500.00-€40,000.00 per year
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Sick pay