Due to continued growth within Shaw Commercials, we’re recruiting for a Service and Maintenance Planner to join our team.
As a Service and Maintenance Planner your role will be to develop and maintain accurate servicing and maintenance schedules for a given fleet of commercial vehicles. Liaise with customers to plan and execute events through our HGV / LCV workshops.
You will be responsible for ensuring accurate and timely servicing and inspections, to provide an outstanding customer experience.
Shaw Commercials are the authorised dealer for Renault Trucks and servicing of Schmitz Cargobull Trailers in the West of Ireland.
Major Job Functions:
- Review service level agreement information to ensure an accurate service schedule is set up internally.
- Utilize our internal service schedule tool “Prompt”
- Regular customer liaison to arrange inspections, servicing and outstanding preventative maintenance.
- Take ownership of any backlog from services/works previously preformed
- Review all relevant correspondence to ensure any follow up actions are raised with the customer & Service Advisor.
- Ensure contract hire fleet is fully compliant.
- Scheduling in vehicles for recalls from the manufacturer and any other warranty works.
- Viewing trucks remotely using “Features Online” to access faults codes & action any repairs required.
- Sending out inspection documentation to customers.
The suitable candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Good organisational/planning skills.
- Excellent influencing and networking skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and information to support planning and decision making.
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry.
- Car license.
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment surrounded by a young enthusiastic team
- Attractive salary for the right candidate
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance
- Modern facilities
Job Type: Permanent
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Breaffy Road, Castlebar, CO. Mayo: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Advanced/Higher Certificate (preferred)
- Motor Sector: 3 years (preferred)
- Full Clean Driving Licence (preferred)