Test Centre Manager
The Shaw Commercials Group in Castlebar currently have a vacancy for a Test Centre Manager.
Full Job Description
1. Compliance for calibrations and test centre equipment.
2. Marketing – Weekly reminders, site visits to customers and prospects, work with our marketing department on CVRT campaigns and social media. SMS / Emails and using various communication methods.
3. Analysis, including review of monthly test centre reports, comparative analysis with regional averages. Monitor each tester outputs by report to verify revenue spreadsheet entries
4. Be responsible for preparing and sharing the weekly and monthly staff rota. Generate and monitor rota to ensure that resources will meet demand. Manage annual leave requests and ensure rota takes account of any changes.
5. Communicate constantly with testers to ensure understanding of any new or persistent issues that may arise. Have an ability to deal with any problem matters or complaints.
6. Have an ability to undertake invoice audits, weekly audits and monthly audits;
7. Preparation for annual audits for ISO and ATC. Maintain strong records and update information at all times during the year.
8. Retain a copy of all invoices for goods and services received by Test Centre, approve and pass for payment.
9. Undertake the role of key relationship manager with RSA/ Suppliers/ High value customers/ Staff. Deal with issues promptly and definitively as they arise.
10. Visit existing customers on an ongoing basis to determine level of satisfaction with service currently being provided.
11. Analyse daily clock-ins for staff members; cross reference with special arrangements and annual leave requests and manage with the HR department.
The following are the key skills required;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong inter-personal skills with an ability to get things done.
- You must have a strong ability to develop new relationships easily through performance and trust.
- Attention to detail is critical and you must be skilled in maintaining records and being organised.
- You must have experience in undertaking audits and meeting deadlines. Being prepared ahead of audits, both announced and unannounced.
- Business development is a core part of this role and experience in this area is important.
- You must have experience in managing staff, both administration and technicians.
- You must be able to work well well in a very busy environment, where multiple demands are placed on your time. A strong ability to multitask is key, while always being able to make good decisions in a measured way on an ongoing basis.
- You must be a qualified Mechanic as well as having a licence to undertake CVRT tests.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €38,000.00-€55,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Relocation assistance
- Sick pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Castlebar, Castlebar, CO. Mayo F23 N996: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Advanced/Higher Certificate (preferred)
- Test Centre Manager: 2 years (preferred)
- Motor Sector: 5 years (preferred)
- Qualified Mechanic / CVRT Tester: 3 years (preferred)
- Full Clean Driving Licence (preferred)