Shaw Commercials, now in business over 25 years, is looking to fill a newly created role which involves learning all about the world of truck parts. This will cover training to become a knowledgeable parts advisor, working with customers and liaising with the wider team within our company. There are also great opportunities to progress for the right candidate.
· Maintenance of stock including processing parts, deliveries, orders and returns.
· Ensuring that all goods received are checked and stored accurately.
· Buying on purchase invoices from multiple suppliers.
· Assist with ensuring the parts department is run as efficiently as possible.
· Liaising with the service team, ensuring workshop needs for parts are fulfilled
· The candidate must be proficient in written and oral english.
· You must have excellent computer skills to learn our live and on-line parts system.
· You will have the ability to work numerically with parts numbers when ordering and picking the stock for our workshops/ customers.
· You will be a problem solver. · You will develop the ability to source parts across multiple platforms
· The successful candidate will be flexible, willing to learn and will have a “can do” attitude.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent Salary: From €23,205.00 per year Benefits:Apply Now
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Castlebar, CO. Mayo F23N996: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Leaving Certificate (preferred)
- Full Clean Driving Licence (preferred)