- Provide excellent customer service end to end from booking to return of vehicle and all the stages in between.
- Organise workshop schedule for the day and liaise with the workshop controller / manager.
- Organise roster for the month ahead on-line.
- Review staff clockings and approve overtime by technicans.
- Understand customer’s needs and requirements and maintain strong relationship.
- Communicate with customers throughout the day.
- Take bookings for the service department.
- Advise customers of any additional work to be carried out.
- Invoice work upon completion.
- Explain work carried out.
- Follow up with customers.
- Work closely with Warranty Coordinator and Planner.
- Work with the marketing associate with regard to promoting the workshop.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience as a motor service advisor is an advantage.
- Ideally have a technical understanding/background.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Must be flexible.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Sick pay